The data protection officer within the meaning of the DSGVO is:
4 DISC GMBH
Bönninghauser Str. 5
+49 231 986 923 22
2a) When visiting this website
When you visit our website www.4disc.de, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer
– Date and time of access
– Name and URL of the file accessed
– Website from which access was made
– Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data is processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection to the website
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
– Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances will the collected data be used for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if
– you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO
– the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data.
– there is a legal obligation for the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our website again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been to our website and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
You have the right…
– …to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details
– …in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us without delay
– …pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
– …pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO
– …pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller
– …in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future
– …complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
A contact form is available on our website, which you can use to contact us electronically. The data entered in the input mask as well as the date and time of registration and your IP address will be stored. Your consent is obtained for the processing of the data. Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, your personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
The processing of the personal data from the input mask or the email serves us solely to process the contact or the conversation with you. This is also the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data. The other personal data processed serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please feel free to contact us using the contact details above.
Data protection information according to Art.13 DSGVO
Creation: May 29, 2019